Nevermore news News NEWS!!!!!

Wallet Boy

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
From CenturyMedia.com:

In September 2001, Century Media threw a bash at the Roxy in Hollywood, California to celebrate its tenth anniversary. The sold-out show featured performances from Scar Culture, Eyehategod, Shadows Fall, Skinlab, Nevermore and Strapping Young Lad. The show went so well that Century Media will release a DVD featuring two live songs from each band, as well as candid backstage footage of all the bands. Look for the DVD to come out sometime this Fall.

From Blabbermouth.net:

Acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (i.e. MACHINE HEAD, STUCK MOJO, SKINLAB, NEVERMORE, etc.) posted the following update via his web site at www.andysneap.com:

"I'm mixing a few SPIRITUAL BEGGARS tracks in the next few days, then a KREATOR live DVD, which is being recorded in Korea June 4th. This will be the first project I've actually done in surround 5.1. Also talking with CONSUMED, NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY and STAMPING GROUND about upcoming releases."

Fuck yeah! If Nevermore doesn't release their own DVD, at least we get some footage on the Century Media anniversary DVD. The other bands on that bill are cool too, so that should be a killer disc.