Nevermore official site?

Apr 25, 2005
Nashua, NH
www.myspace.com
I know this has been asked in numerous threads, but WTF is going on with thier website?
Who fell asleep at the wheel on this one?
Shit, if it's do to money...I will do up thier site for FREE!!!!
When people see them at Gigantour, and have never hear of them before, they are going to go home and check out thier site...but as we all know, they have one of the crappiest sites ever right now.

Does anyone know the scoop???

Ask the webmistress, thewendy, or whatever her name is. She's the one that does all this shit. I totally agree. They should have keprt the EoR site the way it was until they are going to release the TGE site (I assume they are.) As a webmaster/mistress, it was a stupid thing to do. :hotjump:

replicated said:
Ask the webmistress, thewendy, or whatever her name is. She's the one that does all this shit. I totally agree. They should have keprt the EoR site the way it was until they are going to release the TGE site (I assume they are.) As a webmaster/mistress, it was a stupid thing to do. :hotjump:

It just seems so foolish not to have agreat website these days.
The majority of listeners are on the web, and get thier info from the web.
The european Century Media page for Nevermore is pretty cool, but it's not the same for the US site.

Like I said, if it's due to budget I'd like to know. I can have a killer site built for them in no time.