Nevermore on the Warped Tour?????

W

Warped Minded

A friend of mine works for the Warped Tour and rumor has it that Nevermore might do a few dates.

July 20: Quincy, WA
July 22: Billings, MT
July 23: Fargo, ND

It seems weird for them to do the Warped tour, but at the same time.... I know Six Feet Under did it a couple of years ago.

I don't think Nevermore have ever done any U.S. festivals.

What do you guys think?

Other bands on the tour include: Bad Religion, NOFX, New Found Glory, The Damned, Good Charlotte and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

well its not on my date of the warped tour so i dont really give a shit. they might go over well, and they might not. who knows.
-neal

I highly doubt that Nevermore would go over well at the Warped Tour. It's all punk, and all the punks i know don't like Nevermore or metal for that matter. Except on eof them likes Inside Four Walls because she's heard it so many damn times from me :)
But if they did the tour and Warped came by me, i'd go just for Nevermore, then leave.

well i mainly listen to metal, but i still like punk, and a lot of my punk friends like some of the metal bands i listen to. it would be interesting to see if there are a lot of metal/punk fans out there or if my friends and i are just weird.
-neal