Nevermore on Uranium

Sep 21, 2001
Akron, OH
Anyone who has Much Music, or what is now Fuse, Nevermore is supposedly going to make an appearence tonight on Uranium at 7:00, or whatever time it's on where you live. :wave:

Finally, a metal show features Nevermore. MTV blows for not interviewing them at the Metal and Hardcore Fest. Julya was cool....and complimented the band on their long hair.

Warrel said it would fall out before he would cut it off.

Good show. It's on again tonight at 11:00 PM Central here in the US.

Hapexamendios

WD was goofy as hell. It was a good interview, and I especially enjoyed the footage where they had around 20 screaming fans on stage.

opeth was on the other night and when she asked them why they did damnation mikael was like "we just wanted to sell out":lol: he was joking of course.

They talked about the new album and showed the cover on screen. Then they cut to Nevermore playing something off the new album. Since I haven't heard it (Except for the song EoR) so I didn't know what it was but it sounded crushing. They talked some more and then showed them playing EoR. Bad ass. Can't wait to see them live again.

That was awesome to see them get some face time on tv...I was just about to yell at Juliya for doing an interview and not playing a video, and then suddenly I hear the opening to "Believe In Nothing"...thank you to Uranium for getting our guys some play!