NEVERMORE - Poison Godmachine artwork

jonneed

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2008
www.myspace.com
Just wondering if anyone had any idea where I could find the "Poison Godmachine" artwork in a decent image size. It's the one with the crosses and the thorns in the inner sleeve of "Dreaming Neon Black"...

They had also printed some tourshirts with this but-stupid me- I bought the cover shirt when they were in town.It's a cool shirt too but I can't seem to find the P.G. design anywhere...

Any thoughts??I've contacted Travis 1-2 times about this and he had told me that it's probably in some old DVD's that need a lot of "digging" to come to the surface...

I'm thinking to tattoo it on my leg and that;s why I want the full image in good resolution...:rolleyes:

One of these?

dnbcvr.jpg

dnbp1.jpg

dnb2.jpg

dnb2b.jpg

dnb4.jpg

dnb5.jpg

Unfortunately not...I've checked these before @ the seempieces site...
I'm talking about the image with the crosses, thorns and a woman's face that's on the last page of the booklet...

You should post this in the Nevermore forum... or just scan the booklet hahaha.

I'm actually moving some boxes out of storage soon, so If I run across the disc, i'll email an image if it's just for a tattoo. I need to get some old stuff out to add back to the site anyway.

Otherwise I could scan the booklet if you don't have one...

Thanx a lot!!
If you find the disc it would be awesome if you could send me the image!

I have the european version of the album as seen below...

img001.jpg

I need the image on the left but without the band photo and the credits so I can give it to the tattoo artist.Please let me know if you have anything new!

Thanx again!You rule!

love the DNB artwork!!
but that must be from another Cd version which I don't have.
I did a drawing of the dreaming neon black front cover but I ripped it and threw it away,
it didn't look really good anyhow though I wasted a lot of time for it..

I'm actually moving some boxes out of storage soon, so If I run across the disc, i'll email an image if it's just for a tattoo. I need to get some old stuff out to add back to the site anyway.

Otherwise I could scan the booklet if you don't have one...

Any news on that yet??:rolleyes:

(I don't seem to give up, do I? :loco:)