Nevermore - Live in Australia '99

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
Have any of you seen that show? Man that is the best bootleg I ever saw, their live sound is so fuckin good! excellent show and wonderful set! I'm watching it right now and just thought I would make a post :D

Set:

1. Beyond Within
2. The Death Of Passion
3. This Sacrament
4. Next In Line
5. What Tomorrow Knows
6. Dreaming Neon Black (I never thought they would do this song live...and Mr. Dane even told the little concept thing before the song as in the album sleeve..it's fuckin poison! poison I say! :headbang: )
7. Poison Godmachine
8. The Fault Of The Flesh
9. Deconstruction (Warrel dedicated this to Merciful Fate...hehe, they had just finish touring the States with them :hotjump: )
10.Future Tense (Sanctuary :D)
11.The Seven Tongues Of God (It was supposed to be a song from In Memory EP but they ran out of time and went straight to the last)

do you know that when you buy this shit the band does not see one penny from it? nice irony, you write the music and other people make make money from it, and if you buy this you perpetuate the cycle, but it's hard to resist if you're a fan. I love the music biz

fuckitall said:
do you know that when you buy this shit the band does not see one penny from it? nice irony, you write the music and other people make make money from it, and if you buy this you perpetuate the cycle, but it's hard to resist if you're a fan. I love the music biz
I know the band doesn't get anything when you buy stuff like this but I live in Trinidad and Tobago and it's probably the closest I will ever come to seeing that band so I couldn't resist. I hope they are touring the States the next time I come for a visit though, last year I was fortunate enough to see Iron Maiden, In Flames & Soilwork. I was blown away too! Anyhow I'm sorry if I offended anyone. :)

Cheers!
SM

fuckitall said:

What's your point? The band doesn't see one penny when you buy a Snickers bar, either. Neither of those things HURT Nevermore, because they're not selling an official copy of that bootleg.

I think I'll order it.

nice stuff
they are totally pro whores of metal
but
alas

beyond within was a piece of shit, really and truely.

POE suxs