NEVERMORE/SANCTUARY tribute bands....??????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Alright you FUCKERS. Does anybody know about any NEVERMORE/SANCTUARY tribute bands????

If not then "Oh Well"

My suggestions for Names: NEONBLACK, BLACKNEON, SANITY ASSASSINS, WHITENEON, MIRRORBLACK, RIVERDRAGON, SEED AWAKENING, WHOREPIGS,
BLACKPIGS, HATE ENGINES, or "IN MEMORY OF POLITICS OF ECSTACY DREAMING NEON BLACK OF DEAD HEARTS IN A DEAD WORLD WITH ENEMIES OF REALITY IN A GODLESS ENDEAVOR".

More suggestions welcome.

Zane

I don’t know of any tribute bands, but my old band used to play a few Sanctuary songs like: Long Since Dark, Communion, Taste Revenge & Sanctuary. I’ve talked to a few friends about this idea before, but to find someone around here that sounds even remotely close to Warrel is impossible.

Poison God Machine would sound much more metal as a band name. Anyway, I don't like cover bands, they should try writting original songs. Bleh, i jammed once in a metallica cover band and hated it (they wanted me to learn shit songs like enter sandman...)

Sometimes you can be a competent musician and just not be able to write. I like cover-bands. Some of the best shows I've been to were cover bands!

nevermore are a tribute band to SAVATAGE, ANYWAY, which is cool...
how about naming themselves, *long haired dorks at communion*!

sanct2.jpg

Sometimes you can be a competent musician and just not be able to write. I like cover-bands. Some of the best shows I've been to were cover bands!
That's definitely true. I saw a Queensryche cover band a while ago and they were not only better live than Queensryche, they were much better musicians too.