Nevermore Setlist??

They're not going to play any songs, they're hiring the blue man group to play while they dance around naked in jello tubs.

Don't know for sure, but here's what it was supposed to be:

Enemies of Reality
Never Purify
Lost
Seven Tongues of God
Narcosynthesis
In Memory
Ambivalent
Sea of Possibilities
Dead Heart in a Dead World
Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday
Who Decides
The Learning
Sound of Silence

Wait, according to the above setlist, they aren't playing any DNB material? Doesn't really bother me but I'm sure I remember Warrel saying they were gonna play No More Will? Again, I don't care because they weren't gonna play Poison God Machine or Death of Passion and that's all I wanna hear off that record, but it's bizarre that they're skipping over an album when Warrel wanted everyone to make sure they included songs from every release in their dream setlists...

"Will wants No More Will"

No, Will, you're too young to die. Think about all of the people you'll hurt if you take your life.................

F0RBIDDEN said:
All of us going to the Toronto show should meet up somewhere! That show is gonna kick soooo much ass....
Place and Time and we should all meet up. At the T.O show on the 11th that is.
I have long hair and will most likely be wearing somesort of Bandshirt . i'm thinking Finger Eleven, just to break the metal norm that night

"I have long hair and will most likely be wearing somesort of Bandshirt"

hahahaahah yeah dude! i'll be the guy with black band tshirt, tattoo, long hair, goatee, and jeans! hahaha

dead6skin6mask6 said:
"I have long hair and will most likely be wearing somesort of Bandshirt"

hahahaahah yeah dude! i'll be the guy with black band tshirt, tattoo, long hair, goatee, and jeans! hahaha
Somebody got the joke!
good to see