Nevermore @ the Highland Theater Sept. 20th

Hopefully I'll be there, but it's starting to look doubtful. Don't think I'll have a ride, unless my friend gets his insurance before the concert, or my bro takes us, but i doubt that will happen.

That should be a great show... I've never seen anyone cool play Highland Theater before. This will be the first metal show in a while that I haven't had to drive my ass off to see (except @ Ron's Crossroads, of course...)

I hope there's a good showing, I'd like to see more bands play Akron...

Bakula
http://www.angelfire.com/band2/jmbakula/index.html

I'll be there, as I'm a fairly big fan of both bands. That said, I've already seen Savatage earlier this year (Cleveland Odeon), so the real interest is in seeing Nevermore for the first time.

As long as River Dragon and DHIADW are in the setlist, I'm one happy camper...:cool: Might even be exposing new people to the band, which should prove interesting. Hoping for a damn good concert...

I brought my friend with me to the Nevermore/In Flames concert last november, at the Agora, he had never heard of them(I had only heard a couple songs at that time), and now they're probably both of our favorite bands. Too bad they weren't headlining though, wish they coulda played longer

:err: My boyfriend and I really really really really really want to go to this show, but can't figure out where to get tickets. The Nevermore page says you get them through tickets.com, but tickets.com doens't have any listings for Nevermore. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. We saw them at the Agora, which was totally sweet...We wanted to see them again but the last tour was cancelled. Now they're coming back and we can't find ticket info! Ack!

Also, we'd love to meet any Nevermore fans in the area. Those with good taste in music seem to be few and far between in these parts.

Hope to see you at the show!

Mistangelique

Mistangelique, check Ticketmaster.com or local Ticketmaster outlets, they should be selling tickets to the show. Myself, I'm just gonna trek up there and risk not getting a spot. It compromises the possibility of a sell-out, but I've heard Highland as quite large. Thus, I'll take my chances. :D

Still choosing between wearing the Lamb of God or Nile t-shirt (tsk, decisions :rolleyes: ), but I plan to be there with energy to spare...

Ticket info? Easy... just buy them at the door.

I too saw them with In Flames back in November. Had never heard them, but anticipated a lot. I got more than what I expected.

I might just stop at Ticket Master @ Kauffman's just to see if they are still selling. When they played the Agora, the crowd was pretty big. I don't know the size of the Highland Theater, but I don't want to end up not going because the show is sold out. Maybe I'll go tomorrow.

To all who go, see you there. If it's any concern and you do in fact meet me, just call out "VYLANCE!!!!" (violence, duh) or just call my name (Keith) or whatever if you meet me. I will most likely be wearing an Emperor shirt prior to buying a Nevermore tour shirt.

Infernal Hailz & Imperial Regards!
-Vylance X

Ticketmaster has no listing for Nevermore in Akron.
Tickets.com has no listing for Nevermore period.
It looks like we'll HAVE to get them at the door.
Fortunately for us, but unfortunate for them, I don't see Nevermore selling out.
I'll see you all there!

Originally posted by Mistangelique
Ticketmaster has no listing for Nevermore in Akron.
Tickets.com has no listing for Nevermore period.
It looks like we'll HAVE to get them at the door.
Fortunately for us, but unfortunate for them, I don't see Nevermore selling out.

Your problem is that you're thinking that Nevermore is the headliner. They're not. Savatage is; check Ticketmaster listings under Savatage and you'll find yer tickets...

Originally posted by Jody42147
Demonfall you have never seen them live? Well, you are in for a real treat then....

Nope, had the chance to see Nevermore in Cleveland when they toured with In Flames late last year, but I'd already gone to see the latter band two months earlier, and hadn't heard any of Nevermore's material then, so I skipped it.

Needless to say, I'm kicking my own ass now. :lol: I am seriously looking forward to this concert.

Mistangelique, Savatage is quite good. They're a blend between power/symphonic metal, with a good dose of 80's rock mentality. I find their material as pleasurable as anything Nevermore's done, but that's my perspective. Others, I'm sure, don't dig the sound as much as I.:bah:

Hey thanks I took care of that!!! See you guys on Thursday. I don't know what I'll be wearing, but just yell JODY!!! and you will find me...

Talk about timing...I think I might be going after all, my friend who I'm going with is getting his insurance tomorrow, the day of the show, cutting it close heh, but we should be there! although I probably shouldn't get my hopes up because with my luck he won't be able to get it for some reason...and that's our only way to get there
wish me luck heh