Nevermore tour?

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Anyone know anything about this Nevermore headlining tour of the US that's suppposed to happen in Sept/Oct? Is it still gonna happen? If so, anyone know who else is touring with them?

Inquiring minds wanna know....

Thanks!

wish i knew. would be too later to announce a tour, wouldnt it? most are announced within 2 months of the start, arent they?

i wouldnt count on any tour any time soon until next summer, if even. all hope of a tour is gone for me. has been postponed for MONTHS, almost a year

i remember buying the ticket 6 months before their last tour...dont u think tickets would be on sale if they were coming anytime soon?

i just wish warrel or one of the guys would update their website and tell the fans either way. 'yes, a tour is being worked out' or 'unfortunately, we wont be able to tour until after we record our new album.' just so people, myself included, can shut up about it, stop checking blabbermouth 10 times a day and get on with their lives.

who in Twelfth Gate is this? im guessing maybe...........Rob?

anyway, as far as Nevermore goes, i would love to see Twelfth Gate tour witht hem. that would really kick all amounts of ass.

Hope hte new record is coming along good for you guys. Summoning fucking smokes.

\m/Forgotten Names\m/

The_Obscure_Terror said:
who in Twelfth Gate is this? im guessing maybe...........Rob?

anyway, as far as Nevermore goes, i would love to see Twelfth Gate tour witht hem. that would really kick all amounts of ass.
Hope hte new record is coming along good for you guys. Summoning fucking smokes.

\m/Forgotten Names\m/
Yep, you guessed right...hehe. And fuckin aye!! I'd love to see Twelfth Gate do even a few shows with Nevermore...and we've tried, but unfortunately industry politics suck...not to mention that Nevermore hasn't done their own tour since right when DHiaDW came out (tour with Opeth), which was before our debut came out.

Although, I promise you I will not stop trying. ;-)

Also, thanks for the kind words...the new CD is coming along well...although not quite as quickly as we'd like, but you can't rush art, right...hehe. But I will tell you this much...it will be well worth the wait!! ;-)

Later bro!
Rob

GateXII said:
Yep, you guessed right...hehe. And fuckin aye!! I'd love to see Twelfth Gate do even a few shows with Nevermore...and we've tried, but unfortunately industry politics suck...not to mention that Nevermore hasn't done their own tour since right when DHiaDW came out (tour with Opeth), which was before our debut came out.

Although, I promise you I will not stop trying. ;-)

Also, thanks for the kind words...the new CD is coming along well...although not quite as quickly as we'd like, but you can't rush art, right...hehe. But I will tell you this much...it will be well worth the wait!! ;-)

Later bro!
Rob

awesome. great news about the new album. if you guys ever get interested in playing in memphis, give me a heads up. lol. or at least you could play my garage.

and if you ever need another guitar player..........
:cool: