NEVERMORE - This Godless Endeavour

MX582

May 20, 2006
Katy, Texas
i JUST now bought "this godless endeavor" and holy crap i cant believe i waited so long to get it..i cant stop listening to it. and as far as production goes it sounds amazing..good job andy!

If you truly want to appreciate andy's work go get enemies of reality(remixed) and go download the original. Its a staggering difference. Thanks again Andy for fixing the one problem i had with that album.

Ok :p Well i was pleasantly surprised regarding the drums. Don't take this wrong, andy's drums always sounded bad ass, but it has not been that much of difference between different albums (not the ones i've heard)

I think Dead Heart has more natural sounding drums, even though the kick is D4 fusion and theres some more D4 in the snare *I think*. I do love the drums on Godless though, samples or not they kickass!

I have a link to a drum library on my other computer, I'll post it later (I may have got it from here actually, can't remember!) but it's an enormous 300mb library from all the biggest makes and models of drum machine over the years. Got all Alesis, Yamaha, Roland, you name it. I'll hook you up with the link later :D

dude, there are plenty of threads discussing this topic!!!
this thread is to get tips etc from Andy, not to tell him how he should do his job.
LAST WARNING!

on a side note...I'm glad TGE doesn't sound like Judas Priest.