This Godless Endeavor

Wow..
Talking about Lifting Layers! :zombie:
This newie kicks majorrrrrrrrrrrrr ass!
Well done, Guys!

Come to the thread for a man so lazy he doesn't even update his photo site anymore! Point at him and sneer!

Anyone can tell me what do 'Sell My Heart For Stones' refer to? I don't think this song have anything in common with the main theme about Religion VS Science, what do you think about it?

FYI: Bittersweet Feast is the first track to get stuck in my head when I'm not playing This Godless Endeavor.

And right now it is stuck in there pretty good. I want to play it but I left the disc in the drive on my PC at work. :erk:

Well I got 'This Godless Endeavor' about 3 days ago and after listening to it non-stop... I am completely blown away.

I admit, I hated Enemies of Reality. I couldn't stand it. I thought that was the end of my love for Nevermore. Infact I barely listened to them since they released that album. But I am inlove with them again. This album is unbelievable.

The Bringer said:
I admit, I hated Enemies of Reality. I couldn't stand it. I thought that was the end of my love for Nevermore. Infact I barely listened to them since they released that album. But I am inlove with them again. This album is unbelievable.

Im exactly the same.

*jeff daniels voice* "totally redeemed yourself..."

The Bringer said:
What was on the digipak that the regular release didn't have?
Nifty band member pictures on the somewhat annoying layered packaging.
Actually the band member pictures are the best thing about the artwork...well, some of the pictures too, but the cover is pretty bad.

Good thing the album's too fucking good.