This Godless Endeavor

Hey, I've been noticing a lot of people are referring to Nevermore as a thrash metal band, and Warrel announced Sound of Silence as a thrash metal number (which I agree it is hehe) during a concert, but in overall I don't see Nevermore as a thrash nor heavy metal band. What does Nevermore think they're making?

Hey Warrel (or anybody who can answer),
What do you say in the song Sentient 6?
I am the .... of the air? end? fear me. I am the beast that is technology.
Maybe you know which part it is. ;)

Slayer79NL said:
Hey, I've been noticing a lot of people are referring to Nevermore as a thrash metal band, and Warrel announced Sound of Silence as a thrash metal number (which I agree it is hehe) during a concert, but in overall I don't see Nevermore as a thrash nor heavy metal band. What does Nevermore think they're making?
why does it matter?

Fucking awesome album! This is the Nevermore I really like. It's right next to DNB and Deadheart!!!

Cheers from your icelandic fan nr. 1:wave:

I LOVE THIS CD! By the way, in the intro to "This Godless Endeavor" (#11)... is that click/metronome supposed to sound out? I maybe hear it once more throughout the entire track. Great album! My favorite of the year! SOUNDS KILLER GUYS!

I love this album so much! All I can say is every Nevermore album has a unique 'feeling' that goes along with it, and I am really enjoying what I am getting from this one. *garbled words*
I'm listening to it right now, and its giving me a creepy tingly feeling in my chest...which feels kinda good because I'm horribly foodpoisoned :puke:

whoo! My favorite songs (so far) are The final product, Sentient 6, Sell my heart for stones & TGE.

And if the rumor is true about Sell my heart for Stones, I think Christina Scabbia would have sounded great in the song. Shes not my favorite female vocalist, but her intonation would have matched the song well.

</GUSH>

Krigloch the Furious said:
im impressed with this album. their last one sucked shit.

Open wide it says, right?
You should try it, maybe you'll start to love that particular shit.

BTW! at 13:42 i got telephone with the message that the new Nevermore just arrived in store. Guess where i'll go in a few minutes! :Spin: