This Godless Endeavor

Bob McBojit said:
*Can't get the video working*

*Shaking fist*

Damn you to blackest Hell, Quicktime!

Quicktime now you've really done it! You've gone made Eric Peterson with a bleach job very angry!

i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like, i like

Hail, Warrel and Nevermore!

W, this is the fan you once knew as the Chaos Goat. I've been lurking around on these boards waiting patiently for the news of the next release. Everything you mentioned sounds awesome, not that I would expect less from my favorite thrash metal band. The Ozzy cover (though I still wish I could hear you sing Diary of a Madman) and the sequel to The Learning (my favorite NM song ever!) are bound to be the best sounding metal to come out this year!

Once the album is finished I hope to see you in Atlanta again. I hate to say I missed the last two tours due to work schedules and family sickness, but I'm making sure I don't miss the next one. I'll be there come hell or high water! Keep up the great work.

:worship:

- the fan formerly known as the Chaos Goat

~Hoyt.

Sentient6 said:
as if we could use a song called "The System's Failing" written in 1992 without Dave Mustaine taking credit for the title???? maybe I'll tattoo
it on myself so he knows he's my inspiration

Hey WD. I posted awhile back about the Dave Mustaine/Nevermore/Sanctuary connection and how I thought he owes Nevermore money, acknowledgement, or something for using The titles "The System Has Failed" and "Of Mice and Men"-wasn't this a working title during the "Dead Heart" sessions. Anyway, long story short, I was basically ranting about how Nevermore should get as much recognition, or even more, than Mustaine and Megadeth.