This Godless Endeavor

Ah, yes. I've been wonderig what the album title was. "This Godless Endeavor"! Very, very creative, Warrel. You guys seem to get better each album, and I doubt this album will be an exception. Can't fucking wait until you drop this bomb, it'll probably start a nuclear holocaust!!

very much so :)

I missed the concert you had with Opeth in San Francisco...Which sucks, because I would have died happy then

..I've actually never seen you guys play :cry:

Hmm ... if they were to tour and stop in the East Coast, I'd probobly have my license by then and actually fucking be able to go to the concert (or hop in Cara and Derrick's car if they go...) ... I'm liking the way this sounds.

And I'm thinking Warrel's a HIM fan in denial o_O

darkspot said:
Hmm ... if they were to tour and stop in the East Coast, I'd probobly have my license by then and actually fucking be able to go to the concert (or hop in Cara and Derrick's car if they go...) ... I'm liking the way this sounds.

I like maybe one or two songs but that new one "love metal" fucking sucks

darkspot said:

yes yes you can ride in our trunk, if you don't mind ropes and duct tape. ;)

I actually don't think ANYONE likes HIM's music ... they just think that anorexic Gothboy singer is hot.