This Godless Endeavor

Sentient6 said:
as if we could use a song called "The System's Failing" written in 1992 without Dave Mustaine taking credit for the title???? maybe I'll tattoo
it on myself so he knows he's my inspiration

Isn't EVERYTHING you do inspired by Mustaine?
That last meal you cooked the other night, you were soooo thinking " what spices would Dave use? "

And I always really liked The Systems Failing, The Nevermore song that is.

Sentient6 said:
as if we could use a song called "The System's Failing" written in 1992 without Dave Mustaine taking credit for the title???? maybe I'll tattoo
it on myself so he knows he's my inspiration

haha. good point. anyways... will you guys be playing Revelation live? cause that would be really cool, seeing that Ozzy's old ass doesn't play it anymore

alright well that is fukin great news!
keep us updated and post more or chat more or whatever. i like when a band keeps tabs with their fans :)

wow i've never heard that ozzy song, better check it out.

i'll have to check out that novembers doom cover too ;)

i can't wait to buy the new album. i also wanna get that remaster. release it already lol.

this is definately gonna be a good year for nevermore. i keep spreading the word and the fanbase keeps growing. with Andy's good production of and the growing fan base this may be the highest selling nevermore album... and probably the best!

oh and i'd love to hear the 92 demo redone as well. the dreaming mind is one of my faves off that demo. the system is failing is up there too.
of course nothing beats Dreaming Neon Black.

I just realised that soon, I'll have 3 copies of Enemies of Reality.
I bought the standard release. Then I was in a music shop and seen the limited edition version, and bought that too. And although I could just get the CD itself from Century Media, I am fond of that album (I even like the production), I'm fond of owning the artwork from CDs, and I often make poor decisions in regard to my money or physical health.
I think that Nevermore are going out of their way to make me poor... *shaking fist*

systems failing is a piece of shit, and thats saying it nice ...
GOOD STUFF WD, KEEP WITH THE BALLADS AND GOTHIC STYLE YOU GUYS DO IT WELL...
very interested in this value for money $5 deal cd.
still plugging away at the white power metal hey, no gory lyrics :)

Lillitu said:
"This Godless Endeavor"? Does T know? :loco:

and why exactly would he be angry? I came up with the title and he never bothered to find the time to pick up his fucking guitar again and write some songs now did he?

how's things in Seattle anyway? the weather here is just about exactly like Seattle at the moment, Jen you wouldn't believe how beautiful it is here!

W

SSJ4SephirothX said:
This is for someone in particular (you know who you are):

[12:49] <SSJ4SephirothX^AtWork> SephBot, Davey hates Nevermore.
[12:49] <SephBot> SSJ4SephirothX^AtWork: Davey loves norsk black metal and absolutely hates nevermore.

well davey is obviously in a band from the same general area that has no record deal and hates nevermore for being successful at something he's not

kinda funny that you always see Warrel round town wearing `norsk black metal band shirts...hahahaha

must go now and perform a few black rituals...anyone got some blood they could spare?

Bob McBojit said:
I just realised that soon, I'll have 3 copies of Enemies of Reality.
I bought the standard release. Then I was in a music shop and seen the limited edition version, and bought that too. And although I could just get the CD itself from Century Media, I am fond of that album (I even like the production), I'm fond of owning the artwork from CDs, and I often make poor decisions in regard to my money or physical health.
I think that Nevermore are going out of their way to make me poor... *shaking fist*

my Enemies shelf contains

Standard
Limited
VINYL

ahhhhh bring on the fourth edition

can i get a cassette? :p

btw neverheadz.... I used the (The Learning 2) simply to explain that the songs are related...the title is Sentient6, not Sentient6 (The Learning 2)

W