NEVERMORE To Release 'Voyager' DVD In The Fall - Mar. 16, 2008

Haha. I was thinking the hypocrisy lies in how here the average joe's diet can often consist of daily deep-fried anything accompanied by a bottle of Irn Bru or some soft drink equivalent.

Especially deep-fried Mars Bars. :ill: Food in the UK is really a matter on its own...

Deep fried creme egg?! WHOA THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE HERE YET

A MILLION DOLLAR IDEA

*waits for the state fair contest where they request to have a new food deep fried*

Deep fried creme egg?! WHOA THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE HERE YET

A MILLION DOLLAR IDEA

*waits for the state fair contest where they request to have a new food deep fried*

you could just pop 'em down by the bucketload. like creamy grease-filled pills of death

Dunno , i went yesterday to search for it and i got the same answers ... end of April and that not for sure ...

awesome, found a picture of a fried Cadbury egg.

friedcremeegg.jpg

Probably worse, actually. Parts of Glasgow have a worse life expectancy than much of the third world. Most of it is blamed on a high fat, high salt diet dominant on the West Coast.

Still, Battered Mars bars are quite something.

Those fried candies disgust me to no end, but yet I can't resist the urge to try more.

So far I've only had fried oreos and fried cookie dough.

The oreo was one of the most vile things I've ever tasted, but the cookie dough was disgustingly delicious!!

This year at the state fair I'll make an attempt to cross one more of these foods off the list.

Deep fat friend chocolate in batter is probably the best thing ever.

In history.

Except maybe the wholesale slaughter of a certain race in the middle part of the last century, but I'll say no more.

DERICK!