Nevermore

PIV Bassman

Nomad
Apr 17, 2001
Here and There in Melbourne
Visit site
Is anyone on this BB into Nevermore? I recently bought Dead Heart in a Dead World and though it took a few listens to get into it I now really like it. I think it's a good blend of old school metal with a more modern guitar sound.
I'd recommend this album to anyone who is into straight up metal. I haven't checked out their other albums yet but I will soon - anyone else have their earlier stuff?

I LOVE nevermore :) The heart collector and believe in nothing are 2 of my favourite songs ever!

I got Dead Heart In a Dead Worlsd about a month or so ago. I love it. Its actually been my favorite album ever since.

Ive heart a little Bit of Politics Of The Exctacy and it sounds good too im just waiting till i have more moneay and can buy it.

Originally posted by Invisible Boy
I got Dead Heart In a Dead Worlsd about a month or so ago. I love it. Its actually been my favorite album ever since.

Ive heart a little Bit of Politics Of The Exctacy and it sounds good too im just waiting till i have more moneay and can buy it.

What he said. :D

nevermore are one of my favourite bands got all the albums and the old saqnctuary you should get them they are classics.
dead heart is one of the best records released the last few years ,
went tothe concert and for a pub gig it was better than most big shows i have seen....they deserve more they are to good to not be huge....