Nevermore's "This Godless Endeavor"

Doomcigers afvitar is ahwatt, unlike nevermores faggy ass. I mean i didn't look attyouy r afvatar like thatt...and stuff...oh jeez...

Doomcifer said:
Disc of the year = YOB's The Unreal Never Lived
Damn fine album.

As far as This Godless Endeavor goes--I've always respected Nevermore and enjoy most of their work, butI wouldn't really describe myself as a big fan. Still, I gave their new one an almost perfect score. Highly impressive stuff.

Erik said:
So you do what NAD did to the Cannibal Corpse promo that had BLEEEEPS all over it:

http://www.royalcarnage.com/?p=showreview&rid=229

I.e. something like:

"This new NEVERMORE album sure is g[YOU ARE READING A REVIEW OF THE NEW NEVERMORE ALBUM! ON A WEBZINE NEAR YOU IN THE NEARBY FUTURE!], I think that the guitar work is especially impre[YOU ARE READING A REVIEW OF THE NEW NEVERMORE ALBUM! ON A WEBZINE NEAR YOU IN THE NEARBY FUTURE!] with sugar on top. Furthermore, the drumming is aw[YOU ARE READING A REVIEW OF THE NEW NEVERMORE ALBUM! ON A WEBZINE NEAR YOU IN THE NEARBY FUTURE!] and all in all, I'd give it a rating of [YOU ARE READING A REVIEW OF THE NEW NEVERMORE ALBUM! ON A WEBZINE NEAR YOU IN THE NEARBY FUTURE!]. Good work, Je[YOU ARE READING A REVIEW OF THE NEW NEVERMORE ALBUM! ON A WEBZINE NEAR YOU IN THE NEARBY FUTURE!] Thumbs up."

LOL. Classic.

Zod