new Aborted - "Coronary Reconstruction"

The pig squeals are ridiculous, but the song grooves ridiculously hard, and the guitars sound fantastic :headbang:

The guitar sound, it has tact!

:lol:

Great mix James, sounds epic. When this hits iTunes I'll be grabbing it! :headbang:

Fuck, it's about damn time they start playing shit like this again. The last two albums were kind of "meh" for me, but this song is fucking awesome!! Nice work James, it's thick and juicy for sure! :kickass:

ha ha.. nice... now if i can only figure out which balance or eq to change that will actually make you cross that line, :heh:

:kickass:

hahaha ... wouldn't take much man :heh:

2 db boost anywhere in the lows, mids or highs is only gonna determine where he gets hit ... lows, mids or high :D

on 2nd thought, it actually seems it only takes a 2nd listen to the song to push me over ... I gotta go find my boss now :headbang:

Sounds amazing. Love the rhythm tones! Hey James, just out of curiosity, did you use a Boss HM-2 for the Left Hand Path cover? Would love to hear that with the EVH.

Sounds amazing. Love the rhythm tones! Hey James, just out of curiosity, did you use a Boss HM-2 for the Left Hand Path cover? Would love to hear that with the EVH.

it's the same as the other tracks actually, EVH with TS808... i don't even own an HM-2. still sounds great though. ;)

it's the same as the other tracks actually, EVH with TS808... i don't even own an HM-2. still sounds great though. ;)

Cheers for the info James, gotta get me one of those EVH heads. I noticed that you said you used a bit of JSX for the leads, I have one of those heads, awesome. Personally I think they're the most versatile head Peavey built. I replaced the stock tubes in mine to 6L6 tubes on monday night and the difference is like night and day. The tone is monstrous yet very fluid sounding for leads. Love it! Anyway, well done on the mix, sounds class, my pre-order is gone in:kickass: