new Aborted - "Coronary Reconstruction"

And I must say the 5150 III is the best head/cab combo I have ever used live.

bump

did you mean the 5150 III cab here too? a number of people have been using the heads lately, but I haven't really heard of anyone using the cab

James, were you using the 5150 III through the recto cab for this?

sounds awesome by the way, love the solo tone at 2:38

bump

did you mean the 5150 III cab here too? a number of people have been using the heads lately, but I haven't really heard of anyone using the cab

James, were you using the 5150 III through the recto cab for this?

sounds awesome by the way, love the solo tone at 2:38

yeah they were using both live.

yeah, EVH 5150 III w/ Mesa Standard (oversized) cab, loaded with V30's. i used a variety of amps for the overdubs and solos though, including Cobra, 6505+, Divinity II, and JSX.

This sounds mighty awesome, James! Clean and crisp but heavy guitars, punching drums yet still dynamical, vocals sit really well (even the squeals down drown)... well, great package!

A bit OT: How's your hand? Has it (fully) recovered yet?

Arrived earlier, I must say I'm very impressed. Chuffed to hear that they sorta went back to their earlier stle. Excellent mix Mr Murphy, nice thump from it! Some excellent shredding too sir!

thx, i'm not playing on it though... that's their guitarist Eran, and some guest spots by AW guitarist Mike Wilson. they are both excellent players.

Do they sell this EP exclusively through their own store? Took me a while to figure out where I could actually buy it.

This is the first Aborted offering, that I really like. Also the first Murphy mix that made it into my collection. I always forget to finally pick up the SWAATS record.