New Album Cover

It's beautiful!
I think this post will be removed soon...I've posted it a few days ago (+ tracklist) and I saw someone else post it after me...
Can't wait for this amazing album.

BTW, how's it going with the new WPU stuff? Heavier & faster material?

It's beautiful!
I think this post will be removed soon...I've posted it a few days ago (+ tracklist) and I saw someone else post it after me...
Can't wait for this amazing album.

BTW, how's it going with the new WPU stuff? Heavier & faster material?

why should they remove it? Tracklist is also released already, so there´s no point in doing that.

check the myspace site for WPU :)

I don't know why but this album is starting to give me vibes that it will rank alongside Slayer's Reign in Blood or Pantera's Vulgar Display of Power or the likes of Metallica's And Justice for All and Ride The Lightning.

Just by reading the song titles you can almost tell that this will be an incredible album that will probably make the top 10 best albums in metal history. At least in my opinion.

The Formation of Damnation has arrived!

Yeah, everything about this album is almost to good to be true!...from lineup, to sound description (Lagacy + The Gathering) X10!
High expectations! - I think this can be one of the best albums ever recorded - although not as important as Reign in Blood, the first metallica or even the Legacy...
The only things that makes me "confused" is that Chuck didn't seems very excited in the latest interviews ("not brutal"), and also that Mr Bostaph didn't say anything special about this album - just that Testament is an awsome band to play with. Maybe they aren't so surprised that they've made one of the best metal albums ever?=)
Every word Erik has spoken about this album, the last years, have been fantastic news...
Just a couple of months left till Damnation!

the cover looks very cool, Im eager to hear something soon. They will probably release a track to hear soon.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm gonna wait till I buy the record to hear any of it for the first time. We waited 9 years, a couple of months won't kill me.

I think I'll wait as well. As for Chuck not saying it will be brutal- well, brutality is not among the first things that come to my mind when thinking of a TestAmenT album (past or expected). Every metal musician says their album will be "brutal". It doesn't mean anything anymore. Testament have been releasing records of highest quality for two decades- some of them were brutal, some technical, some melodic- all of them were metal and all of them were damn good. They never disappointed, so they won't this time. Let's take it all easy :)

Just by reading the song titles you can almost tell that this will be an incredible album that will probably make the top 10 best albums in metal history. At least in my opinion.
QUOTE]

uhm...ok ... :-D

It for sure will be the highlight of 2008, even if it should be a mediocre album in their history (which I don´t hope). It´s Testament after all .

Many people have already heard the new album (seen comments on several sites), someone on this board that could give us a hint of what it sounds like?
I really hope TFOD won't leak - especially not this early! :kickass:
The good news is that everyone says it's fantastic and going to be the best album 2008 (although everyone here att testamentlegions.com knew that long ago:headbang:)