New album in 2009 ?

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
Seems the band is in the writing mode. So we may expect a 2009 release.

Well I hope so.

What do you expect from the upcoming album ?

I liked Downburst much more than LM, which is boring as f*** imo.

I expect more fast song (from the begining to the end and no up-tempo/mid-tempo/up-tempo formula), not so many mid-tempo songs (they tend to make the albums boring) and more songs with a lot tempo changes if you know what I mean. Keep coming with good riffs for the songs (if possible in the begining of the songs, coz make them more memorable) and the good twin guitars harmonies.

Have a happy New Year 2009 :)

Have a happy New Year 2009 :)

Yeah Heavy new year 2009 :)

Its not a lot news from the band at the moment, so they could be working on a new album. At least i hope so.

I second your requirements but would add the "guitar solo" aspect. I'd love to hear some long melodic solos :headbang:

regards

Just discovered Brainstorm last fall and now I've got all CD's. Downburst is by far their best album. Downburst is in my top 3 list in 2008.

What I expect (hope) for the new album is some raw, heavy shit. Two last albums Liquid Monster and Downburst feels a bit too soft I think. A mix between the crunch of the two first albums with the heavy, raw feeling of Ambiguity and Metus Mortis...man that would rock!

And I hope they'll reduce the use of keyboards a bit.

One thing I forgot but came to mind when last night I was listening to Hungry and Unholy, I hope the rest the guys write some lyrics too like they used to in the past. Andy lyrics are fine but I like the more direct meaning lyrics. Andy lyrics are subjective, second meanings and obscure. I like more the kind of lyrics of the first two albums.