new album vox?

jakesands5

satans onion
Mar 4, 2005
minnesota
so heres my question, is stu taking over most of the work on vox for the new album?
its just that, i mean i love stus voice, and hes awesome live. but its just not that tim roth tone i associate with into eternity music. granted every one in the band sings at some point in time in the songs, and im sure theyll all be somewhere on the album. but i just kinda hope tim and stu share the lead vocals, and that it isnt just one or the other.
aside from that im very excited to hear how stu sounds recorded.

really, wow, how didnt i know that? it still sounded like tim. anyway, tim and stu have very different voices, meh, im just excited to hear the new stuff.

the new album is going to kick so much ass, i cant wait to hear what into eternity sounds like doing country music...........

I was at Tim's place a couple days ago and he played a new solo he was working on for the new album....and all I will say is it is fucking unreal

if tim plays any solo it is "fucking unreal" so, for me, this is only expected... sadly, i do have high expectations for them, but only because from their album history, they get significantly better each record. both talent and song writing wise. they aren't at their peak yet. the new album will be awesome no matter what. that's kind of a given for us IE fans.
the real question is, when can we start hearing some of the progress of the new album. and what sound will they strive for. can't wait to hear one note from it. but i don't want tim to rush through the writing process. writing is usually a slow and lengthy process. it can take a few months to do, especially with the complexity of IE's music.