Into Eternity - S/t

IntoPhagist

FloriiiiiiiooooooOOO!
Sep 26, 2005
New York City and Around
im sure its been Discussed but TIM , you have got to Rerelease this album PLEASE! , im sick of having it downloaded. I want the real thing. Is it out of print or can i order it someWhere? or maybe even a Rerecord the wHole thing with Stu ? or Not. I just want it

Just found a copy of it on Ebay. A guy is selling one more copy of the self titled. Get it while you can.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Into-eternity-into-eternity-cd-new_W0QQitemZ220440073239QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item3353409417&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177&_trkparms=|293%3A1|294%3A50

I'm stoked as hell. Been trying to get this one for awhile.

I bought 3 copies of it (for my friends and I) at Earwax Records in Madison Wisconsin... I think it should be re-released, I know its hard to find, but I think Stu would ruin it.

Actually, there have been talks of a remaster of the self titled album for the last 5 or 6 years, but with all the changes the band has gone through over the past few years seems to have put plans for the remaster on the back burner. I would love to see a dual disc set with one disc a remaster of the original and a rerecording with the new line up.

My copy arrived and I have been listening to it nonstop. Even the poor production can't ruin this record for me. Possibly my favorite record of theirs besides Buried In Oblivion. Then again, it's hard to choose. Into Eternity hasn't really made a bad record. All their music is pretty much perfect.

Lamers 5150, I got my copy there as well! Leave it to Rob to have whatever you're looking for. Mine is actually an eastern European version - all of the manufacturing credits and whatnot are written in Cyrillic.