New album: Work has begun already....!!!!.....

mhmm, it takes like 8 months to just think about what to play, recording takes a long ass time also, although they have proven to be pretty fast at recording... iunno, in any case i really look forward to the new shtuff

great news!
maybe they should just do the opposite of Damnation this time, an album full of growling vocals and as heavy as it can be...that would be nice

but of course, we would me the clean singing very much

whatever they release is gonna kick ass, so all we need to do is wait:headbang:

HEY GUYS aftor the new labum is released wht woulld u want the new tour setlist 2 B??

IMHO,

new song (lol)
ghost of prediction
patterns in the icy
new songg
deliveracne
wreeth
new song
knew song (LOL I wasnna here lot s of new songsz(
deliverance
demon of THE FALLLLL

HEY GUYS aftor the new labum is released wht woulld u want the new tour setlist 2 B??

IMHO,

new song (lol)
ghost of prediction
patterns in the icy
new songg
deliveracne
wreeth
new song
deliverance
demon of THE FALLLLL

i odnt care WHAT U SAY dont presure mikale into owRKING TO FAST ON THE ALBUM

tAKE UR TIME MIKALE AND MAK THE ALBum the BEhst it can be

- loayl fanboy :)

What ever Mikael and the gang do it will be nothing less than mind blowing. For me its great to know that there is a day coming, either end of this year or beginning of next that I will sit down in my room, insert a new Opeth CD into my player, lock me door, turn off cell phone, open a bottle of some good french red wine, poor myself a tall grass, turn the volume to max and enjoy being transported to a new world once again thanks to Opeth.

I wish the best of times to Opeth on this new journey and I thank them for all that they have done so far for the world of music.

I also hope it snows in Sweden soon because Im sure that some winter madness will help Mikael write at least a few killer riffs. I know here in Finland it has been the worst winter ever, no snow and that sucks.

Fuck global warming, Opeth should do a song about that :headbang:

... there is a day coming, either end of this year or beginning of next that I will sit down in my room, insert a new Opeth CD into my player, lock me door, turn off cell phone, open a bottle of some good french red wine, poor myself a tall grass, turn the volume to max and enjoy being transported to a new world once again thanks to Opeth.

What the hell are you on about, the only place Ghost Reveries transported me to was the Top 40.

.... sorry kids. You know I can't help myself :D

IMHO,

new song (lol)
ghost of prediction
patterns in the icy
new songg
deliveracne
wreeth
new song
deliverance
demon of THE FALLLLL

What about teh Black water park !!? :cry: