New album: Work has begun already....!!!!.....

Good news ! I don't know what to expect as the sound of their new album, it shall be a fun surprise hehe ! I only hope it's weird, I love weirdness and I love even more weirdness with caffeine.

Okay.. I can't help writing this....

Listen to the 4-3 last minutes of deliverance(the song),

Recently everyday I can't help listening to this geniusity all the time!!

Listen to the amazing polyphony, and the great beat put to it...

Just listen and enjoy pure heaven!!! :D:loco:

I wish for more...
Gimmie more music :D I KNOW it's gonna be good :)

i hoep tey will cal it teh drift part ii rofl

Jokes aside i am genuinely interested to see how Mikael uses the Scott Walker influence. I think that it could lead to a very dark sounding album, but overall i don't want to speculate. I learnt my lesson with Ghost Reveries.

i odnt care WHAT U SAY dont presure mikale into owRKING TO FAST ON THE ALBUM

tAKE UR TIME MIKALE AND MAK THE ALBum the BEhst it can be

- loayl fanboy :)
::DEAR MIKEOL AKORFELDT::

I AM A BIGGER FANBOY THAN HIM^^^ I HAVE EVERY ALBUM EVER MADE AND MY LICENSE PLATE SAY "ILUVMIKE" AND I HAVE A OPETH TATTOO ON MY PENIS. OH AND ME AND MY GIRLFIEND MAKE LOVE AND I HAVE SEMEN OF THE FALL AND DO THE GRAND MASTURBATION

HE LIES, WE WANT YOU TO MAKE THE ALBUM FAST AS POSSIBLY PLZMIKOL AKERFELDT!!!!11 WE LOVE YOU AND TAKE YOUR TIME BUT GODDAMNIT HURRY UP TIS BEEN A YEEAR ALREDY!!!!!! :erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:

~~A REAL OPETH FAN~~

YEAH, WELL, IM GONG TO NAME MY DAUGHTER MELINDA AND MY SON JACK FROBER, AFTER I CHEW GUM I HAV SERENTY-PAINTED BREATH AND I ALWAYS SUPORT MY LOCAL ENCONOMY BUY BYING BOYSCOTT WREATHS! IN HONOR OF YOU, MIKEOL!!!! OH LAST YEAR I GOT ARESTED FOR DIGGING UP A STOPSIGN WHILE DRUNK LOFL AND WHEN IWENT TO COURT THEY ASKED IF I HAD ANY CLOSING STATEMENT AND I READ LYICS TO ,,A FIAR JUDGMENT''!!

OH AND FOR HALLOWEEN I DRESED UP AS A LEPER AND SCARED THE OLD LADY NEXT STORE WHEN I JUMPED OUT FROM 'NEATH HER TREE!

DID ITELL YOU ABOUT THE GRAND MASTURBATION? HOURS OF WEALTH, I TELL YA!

::~~YOUR BIGGEST FAN, MIKEOL~~::

Reactions: i aint play this
^ YES :kickass: :headbang:

And yes Lopez is an amazing drummer, Axe will have had an influence from this i'm sure so who knows what the outcome will be.

More Opeth greatness. :)

Off course he is, no fuckin dout about that. Opeth have never seen and will never get such an amazing drummer. And by the fucking way, That new fucker or Axe(same thing anyway) will always be inspired by lopez. Axe has got years and years to learn , probably until he fucks off from this world, SON.

I am looking forward to the new album, and the constant progression of Opeth as a musical force to be reckoned with.

MORE COWBELL!

Mix

EDIT: Maybe they should hire Akira Jimbo to replace Axe. He was one of Lopez favorite drummers. Maybe the all the Axe haters will be happy then. I just saw him at a clinic and was hands down one of the best percussionists I have ever seen.

EDIT: I was kidding about the replacement above. Axe is great live, and will be great on the album as well.