New Album?

yeah there is lots of new song ideas and i am confident in the new stuff. there seems to be a slightly different feel in that it has moved on as we have as people. its still emotional and still 'us' but somehow it is not desperately sad any more.. to me its a bit like a rainbow when the sun comes out after a storm

its gonna take the next 6 months to get it all together as the idea is to record it all and finish it before any record company gets involved..
that way we may get a fairer deal

album title might be 'everything'

working titles for songs include..
voodoo
lightening song
hindsight
masters
unchained
doom piano
the wind howls dave gilmour

hehe :D

pagan2002 said:
yeah there is lots of new song ideas and i am confident in the new stuff. there seems to be a slightly different feel in that it has moved on as we have as people. its still emotional and still 'us' but somehow it is not desperately sad any more.. to me its a bit like a rainbow when the sun comes out after a storm

its gonna take the next 6 months to get it all together as the idea is to record it all and finish it before any record company gets involved..
that way we may get a fairer deal

album title might be 'everything'

working titles for songs include..
voodoo
lightening song
hindsight
masters
unchained
doom piano
the wind howls dave gilmour

hehe :D

Wow! Thanks for the nice info Danny. :hotjump:

Will be Lee Douglas involved again?

Removing the "not" in "somehow it is not desperately sad" when marketing will probably get you an even fairer deal, hehe.

Cool anyways.

Me too :hotjump:

but just because Halo 2 is out tomorrow :D

(I've learned not to be too enthusiastic about upcoming releases. that way the waiting seems shorter and I don't get my hopes and expectations too high...)

you might be right about not being too enthusiastic,all these delays are so frustrating...
anyways, good to hear some news about the next album!

Crack Hitler said:
(I've learned not to be too enthusiastic about upcoming releases. that way the waiting seems shorter and I don't get my hopes and expectations too high...)
you may apply the same attitude towards any upcoming event in your life - then, you'll enter pure enlightenment

great info! thanks danny. are you writing all the stuff again(like a natural disaster) or the whole band are involved on the writing process this time?