New Album?

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
Hey, just wondering..especially if Ed or any of the other guys may be able to help us fans out a bit here what the status/situation on the new record is. I haven't seen much in awhile, and if it were something to come out this year, I'd imagine something would be announce-able (to make up a word :p) relatively soon.

Or maybe it's more looking like early 2008?

Just wondering..thanks!

My most sincere apoligies for not responding sooner.

We are far from done. Enchant lives.

And we love you all for your support and being who you are. The best fans in the universe.

It's time to get another disc out and do another gig.

O_O YUSSSSSSSSSSS!!

New album from my all time favorite band. This can't be any better. Now I'm going to be wondering what it sounds like until I get it:p.

Thank god Enchant lives. I can't get enough of your music!!! I hope you continue to create the wonderful world of music that is Enchant!!!!

P.S. Any speculation as to when we would see a new record? :p

Just a shot in the dark, but in the context of Ed's message, I believe he meant far from done as a band....meaning there will be many, many more albums to come. :)

It's getting harder to wait for the next one, though. :loco:

He said far from done. Maybe a few months?.. I hope:p

Just a shot in the dark, but in the context of Ed's message, I believe he meant far from done as a band....meaning there will be many, many more albums to come. :)

It's getting harder to wait for the next one, though. :loco:

I hope............................... we shall see we are all still very busy with other things.