New Watchtower album?

Sure, there are bassists out there who could play the material, but recording Mathematics without Doug would be pretty much pointless. For those of you wondering if anything at all is happening with the recordings,... absolutely nothing. Actually, less than that...

Ron

Sure, there are bassists out there who could play the material, but recording Mathematics without Doug would be pretty much pointless. For those of you wondering if anything at all is happening with the recordings,... absolutely nothing. Actually, less than that...

Ron

:lol: no matter how many different ways u say it Ron, no one just wants to believe that it's not happening... :erk:

It upsets me more that there will be no more Spastic Ink.

But it is sad that Mathematics will never be completed. I am not going to use those smileys shit. But I mean what are we doing here begging Ron to try to make the album. He has done his part. Call Lars K. Norberg. heh heh.

Oh I see. I hope the production of the audio quality is better on this one. The last one was so raw. And since they have taken so much time it should be. Apparently-but they are not posting anymore.

Man Pilgrim me and you listen to the same bands. Every time I go onto another forum of a band I like your always there! Can't wait to hear the Symphony X album. I heard to full songs already on Youtube and it was amazing.

Yeah, from what I've heard it's gonna be a killer album! :headbang:

I pretty much spend all my time between Symphony X, Spiral Architect, here, James Murphy, Planet X, and the bmusic Caparison guitars forum...

The guys from SA do look at the forum every now and then, if you ask a specific, relevant question, usually Andreas or Asgeir will jump on and answer, sometimes even Lars or Oyvind... I don't think Steinar has ever been on though, which sucks, cos as a guitarist he's the one I'd most like to talk to...

Yeah I can understand. It's amazing that Ron Jarzombek actively participates on this forum! He is one of the best guitarists of all time. I think Asgeir is a good drummer-I mean all of SA's members are excellent-but sometimes I think he is too ambitous throughout the ENTIRE song. There are no points where there is any kind of break. Not a lull-but a rock out session you know? Like in Borknagar he does it. It's not a question of talent or skill but of taste. Like Donati knows how to do it from PX, you heard that album? Quantum? Very good. Much better thatn "Blood of the Snake." And one of the most skilled and tasteful drummers of all time is Bobby Jarzombek. THe stuff he does with Spastic Ink blows my mind. I just wish the audio production quality could have been better on his drums-specifically the high frequencies like cymbals and stuff.

And even if there is a small chance Mathematics will get done....