New Watchtower album?

Revolution Calling

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2004
Hey Ron/anybody else here in the know,

I was wondering if there's been any activity regarding possible new material from Watchtower. I remember reading quite awhile back that there was a new album in the works, but haven't heard anything about it for quite awhile. Is this still an ongoing project at all?

Fuck Rick and Doug, just give us the tabs/scores and we'll record the damn thing.

This question is always being asked, and it still hurts to read the answer. :(

I read the Ron's post few month ago where he sayed not hold our breath. It still makes me sad :(

I'd like to ask again what happened to Watchtower website? It wasn't working the last time I checked. it was a good source of information and i' really like to see it online again.

You guys can put up all the frownie faces that you want, I seriously doubt it will get any more of the recordings done. Talking doesn't work either. Going into the studio is what we did back in November '04 (when Rick and I recorded our parts for half of the material), and we're still waiting for those songs to be completed.

I asked Barry what was up with the WatchTower site, and he said that the marathoncd.com domain name has been dropped, and he doesn't take care of that.

Ron

ronjarz said:
You guys can put up all the frownie faces that you want, I seriously doubt it will get any more of the recordings done. Talking doesn't work either. Going into the studio is what we did back in November '04 (when Rick and I recorded our parts for half of the material), and we're still waiting for those songs to be completed.

I asked Barry what was up with the WatchTower site, and he said that the marathoncd.com domain name has been dropped, and he doesn't take care of that.

Ron
:cry::cry::cry:

I understand Doug is a pretty important part of the band, but heck, you could just get some new members to record. I happen to know a mad-sick 7-string bassist that would love to take a crack at some watchtower recordings (me). :) :) :)