Trouble
Machine Men
Symphony X
Grave Digger
Manowar
Metalium
etc, etc,
Lots of stuff coming out this year...

the first 3 tracks on the new machine head are fucking amazing. the rest of the album is mediocre but those first 3, hot damn. if machine head can write more songs like that in the future that would be awesome, the new album is definately better than through the ashes of empires.

Yeah i didnt even know the new MAchine Head was realsed yeet either but it wasnt like i was going to check this cd out anyway no offnese.

Albums i am looking forward to in 2007..
Nevermore(im assuming one will be coming out)
Iced Earth's double album
Judas Priest Nostradamus cd
Symphony X
Amorphis
Soilwork
Sevendust
Type O Negative

This all i can think of at the moment as far as bands realsing cd's in 2007 goes

Yeah i didnt even know the new MAchine Head was realsed yeet either but it wasnt like i was going to check this cd out anyway no offnese.

Albums i am looking forward to in 2007..
Nevermore(im assuming one will be coming out)
Iced Earth's double album
Judas Priest Nostradamus cd
Symphony X
Amorphis
Soilwork
Sevendust
Type O Negative

This all i can think of at the moment as far as bands realsing cd's in 2007 goes

nevermore wont be releasing another album, they all have cancer. as far as your other's go, sevendust is just absolutely atrocious. i advise you to take your worthless numetal ass out of here before i kick it all the way back to the shire. As far as Type O Negative is concerned, are they even metal? I'm pretty sure, the last time i checked, the poop i left in the toilet didnt consider itself metal, but ill have to go check again.

does the thread say metal albums? no i didn't think so. take your sorry ass elsewhere

MajestikMøøse;5840001 said:
in my experience, you should never trust the musical opinion of someone who combines Iced Earth, with any of the following band names into one big username:

Symphony X
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Nevermore
Matt has never been more right.