new albums...

Oh I forgot Lykathea Aflame, finally

And Code since it was announced today Vortex is their new singer. And Arcturus I think.

Oh and Dimmu Borgir for the two minutes I'll get to hear said Vortex sing.

Again, how has anyone heard these. The Machine Head Album isn't due til March 27, & I Don't know about the Type O Negative. I know the MH is called "The Blackening" but what about the Type O Negative????

Nevermind. Just found out?

SPV has issued dates for the new Type O Negative release "Dead Again". The dates announced are as follows:

MARCH 13 - USA/CANADA
MARCH 16 - GERMANY
MARCH 19 - EUROPE

Any info appreciated.

Yeah bit torrents you download a torrent program somewhere I use bit tornado because I'm not the sharpest knife in the box and its easy to use but I hear bit lord is good.

Once you have a program installed you go to a site like isohunt.com or kerrazy-torrents or torrent spy and download albums and maybe my connection sucks but it takes forever.

Sometimes you can get a bands entire discography in one download though.

Quite the little angry pistol aren't ya.

Anyhoots, excited to see how Ripper will handle the Something Wicked story vocally compared to Barlow. And greatly happy that Symphony X will be touring soon.

Ripper is gay and so is Judas Priest, if it wasnt for Shaffer i wouldnt listen to them anymore. Anyways id rather listen to Loose Change with barlow's cop-mates. stupid but true.

Yeah bit torrents you download a torrent program somewhere I use bit tornado because I'm not the sharpest knife in the box and its easy to use but I hear bit lord is good.

Once you have a program installed you go to a site like isohunt.com or kerrazy-torrents or torrent spy and download albums and maybe my connection sucks but it takes forever.

Sometimes you can get a bands entire discography in one download though.

µtorrent is nice, and small too. (Yes, micro torrent, they use U for site purposes though.)

www.utorrent.com

nevermore wont be releasing another album, they all have cancer. as far as your other's go, sevendust is just absolutely atrocious. i advise you to take your worthless numetal ass out of here before i kick it all the way back to the shire. As far as Type O Negative is concerned, are they even metal? I'm pretty sure, the last time i checked, the poop i left in the toilet didnt consider itself metal, but ill have to go check again.

Actaully Sevendust are Hard rock and im looking at this list as we speak and i dont see any Nu-Metal bands on here but i have no problem with you coming in here and showing everyone that you are a ignorant cunt who doesnt know shit about anything.

and i beg you to come over here and "kick my ass"

Shiiiit. What happened to it?

Just came in horrible condition. Although I'm being a very angsty teenager right now. Maybe it was Musicians Friends fault. All kinds of things need to be fixed. Chief among them the frets need to be refiled, rust on the tuners, some other happy horse shit. Oh well it'll be an awesome guitar once its fixed.