new albums...

Got it new i think thats what your asking, they like fucking ya over dont they :p

Ah well I dont want to hijack the thread. Looking forward to new Novembers Doom based on that song on their myspace

Actaully Sevendust are Hard rock and im looking at this list as we speak and i dont see any Nu-Metal bands on here but i have no problem with you coming in here and showing everyone that you are a ignorant cunt who doesnt know shit about anything.

and i beg you to come over here and "kick my ass"

lol ooh call me a cunt, but Sevendust is fucking puss. I used to have Crucified on my bedtime playlist, and that's like their hardest song. If you wana tell me I don't know shit don't pretend you do by saying Sevendust is hard rock. Bands like Nickelback or Staind are hard rock, bands like Sevendust and Mudvayne and Disturbed are NuMetal bullshit, so you can suck it. You beg me? give me a reason for a road trip homo.

[A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning] You're pretty tough, aren't you? [/A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning]

lol ooh call me a cunt, but Sevendust is fucking puss. I used to have Crucified on my bedtime playlist, and that's like their hardest song. If you wana tell me I don't know shit don't pretend you do by saying Sevendust is hard rock. Bands like Nickelback or Staind are hard rock, bands like Sevendust and Mudvayne and Disturbed are NuMetal bullshit, so you can suck it. You beg me? give me a reason for a road trip homo.

Sounds like someone's had a little too much anal intrusion.

I tend to like pooponastick but you could pull a billybadass too? it's a long stretch I know but maybe

gay_thread.gif

i love how my avatar is the middle finger and sort of points to the person above me, because at times (like right now) it is completely appropriate.

Would you be mad if I changed my name to OzzyOpethMore?

Not my screen name, my real name.

id call you OOM, or DOOM, thats short for.... DarkOzzyOpethMore, yeah thats right i shortened that shit. I could call you DOOM, thats a good name, plus a good game, a double threat.

Make total war, not that sanctioned crap. War is about fucking the other guy's shit up, and the spoils from fucking him, not freedom. Otherwise, make love.

but are we ever free or slaves to tec...scratch that.. slaves to materialism? ehh people don't know what they are fighting over because they all have false identities sold to them everyday. the fight is within yo!!!! like omg

Hey folks! You can check both these albums out on our station! They are both great. We have been waiting for something from Machine Head for a while so this is just awesome.