New Alice Cooper tune.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
'Vengeance Is Mine' from "Along Came A Spider" is available at the Coop's MySpace site.

Sounds like something from the "Dragontown", "Brutal Planet" era, and definitively Alice, I like it very rock'n'roll with attitude :headbang:

Alice is coming to my little old town in August. I've got a friend who is working on hooking me up with some tickets! I've never seen Alice and I like a few of his albums (mostly 70's 80's stuff) so that would rock to see him live!

:rokk:

Alice is coming to my little old town in August. I've got a friend who is working on hooking me up with some tickets! I've never seen Alice and I like a few of his albums (mostly 70's 80's stuff) so that would rock to see him live!

:rokk:

Hope you can attend lucky bastard :p. I had a kind of an opportunity to listen to him back in 2002-2003 can't recall exactly but he played at Lake Tahoe with Ted Nugent, the tickets were kind of high, I don't like the Nudge and I had no way to go from Reno. Seeing in retrospective I should have tried harder same with Yes when they played at Lake Tahoe.

I believe now that when opportunity shows grab it, you never know if you're going to be able to do it later. And besides and Alice Cooper show worth the money always.

I dig it. Dragontown with some of his classic guitar playing.

One of these days I gotta get out and see him. I've wanted to since I started listening to music and I miss him every year.

Oh, and here's the link so you can hear the song.