New Amaranthe album out Fall 2014!

Congrats on #666!

Amaranthe puts out good product and theres never too much of a good thing, so...bring it on!
Besides, I am in love with Ms Ryd hehe

Im excited...Im hoping that this will be an "experimentation" album.
1 was great
2 was pretty much more of number 1 (but I didnt care)
3 hopefully some more of 1 but with some experimentation, ie guests and stuff.

Also hopefully a more robust US tour, not thrown together at the last second.

Im excited...Im hoping that this will be an "experimentation" album.
1 was great
2 was pretty much more of number 1 (but I didnt care)
3 hopefully some more of 1 but with some experimentation, ie guests and stuff.

Also hopefully a more robust US tour, not thrown together at the last second.

From the article:

Says AMARANTHE guitarist Olof Mörck: "2014 will indeed see the release of the next AMARANTHE record. We don't want to reveal any details yet, apart from this album representing a big step forward for AMARANTHE musically — where 'Amaranthe' and 'The Nexus' were closely connected, this new album is bolder and more different... but, of course, with the trademark AMARANTHE sound throughout."

Just what I was hoping for.

Also, I think Amaranthe would be a great opening-ish band for Mayhemfest next year. They're definitely accessible enough to appeal to that audience I think. With a break like that, they could be huge in America.

I don't think speed of writing matters. Some of the best albums came out only 18 months after the last one and some that took 4-6 years ended up being disappointing. If they are writing good songs, put 'em out there.

Amaranthe is hot and when you're hot you have to ride your momentum. And I actually thought The Nexus was a leap forward over the debut. I think some people were put of that it was even MORE accessible to the masses, but that's the kind of thing I like being a pop fan at heart.