New Amon photos for you... have a look!

Twilightheart

Aug 10, 2003
Near Munich/ Germany
www.sheol-magazine.com
Hi, I thought I let you know, that I uploaded some photos of Amon Amarth to www.sheol-magazine.com (in the photos-section... or go to "festival photos") from the signing session at Summerbreeze 03. Here´s a little appetizer for you, the rest you gotta see yourself! ;)

Amon1.jpg

Tomasz > thanx for your advise... but I don`t know, how that works with the extra windows, as I have no technical understanding. I really tried to find a webmaster, but non is available (who wants no payment), so I have to do it all myself.... and that`s the only way I can upload pictures... I just don`t know any other way. But I think you can scroll down (with large pictures) to see it all!?
About the crowd pictures > I always try to have some a the end of each band (see Vintersorg, Naglfar etc.), and if I add the gig photos of Amon one day, I´ll also enclose crowd pictures to that! :)

Haha... Clint, that`s you!? Cool! I have photos with you on, from Up from the Ground! :) I don`t have time today, but I´ll search for them and send them to you on the weekend or so! (Also... do you remember Marcus from Naglfar there backstage... you talked with him about movies... > in about 5 minutes I will put online the latest interview I did with him 2 weeks ago... just in case you wanna read!

P.S. Why does it still say "Munich" in your avatar? Aren`t you back in Australia?

Hey! i would love to see the pics and the interview. Yeah it was fucking great drinking and chattin with naglfar for fucking ages.........Anyway if you want i can help u with the website. When i have time i can make a few changes here and there.....Spice it up a little bit. BTW Munich still in my avatar cos i havn't changed it but HEY i'll fucking do that now!

PaganBlood said:
Anyway if you want i can help u with the website.
That would be fantaaaaastic!! :) I´ll contact you on the weekend for this (... if I can find your e-mail adress... that is...). Thanx also for the hint with the pictures opening in a new window > yesterday I uploaded some Thyrfing photos (of the Munich gig in Germany 03), there I tried it with the windows. I hope it works!?
Is there a possibility that the pictures open only in the same size as the image is? Because right now (in my "Thyrfing- photos- test") it opens a window over the whole site... even if there`s only a LITTLE pic in the middle or so).

Dudes...How the hell do you meet all these bands and like go drinking with them and stuff? Are you VIP at the shows or what? Like, isnt the Tomasz guy on here like best buddies with Johann Hegg? You guys are so damn lucky...

hahahaah basically man it just happens! when i went to europe i had vip passes at all festivals i went to cos i knew the right people. It's great for that:D Also knowing these people for a long time help, as ive spoken to aa through email for many a year...

Also Twilightheart My email is victorious_march@hotmail.com yes you can open the photos into a window the size of the pic no problem i can help you with that no worries.

lol Oncesealedinblood, extreem metal band members arent inaccessible superstars, you just need to be in the metal scene for a while and your bound to meet some "famous" band members... i only met some, without becomming friends.
one anecdote of mine is at the Enslaved/himinbjorg/Vreid concert i went to, i bought a CD of this french BM band called Crystalium, and the guy selling them was drummer of the band, he commented my purchase as a "good choice" and then i realised he was a member of the band by looking at the pics in the booklet and we had a chit chat.. i found that quite comical.

But there are no good festivals here other than like Ozzfest, and thats still quite a drive...but then i'd have to put up with like fucking drowning pool and slipknot to see the 1 or 2 death metal bands...Why in the hell does no one come to Canada! It's like we dont even exist! All the bands talk about how they are thinking about coming to the USA...and its such a big deal...What about the Canadians!? Just another way the world bends us over and fucks us in the ass....They dont even talk about Canada when it comes to tour time....