New Amp

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yo, just bought a new amp today.
sounds AWESOME in the room...though can't really capture the punch and feel miced yet. not that I spend much time trying, just threw an m160 and an sm57 in front of the marshall cab and hit record.

so the sound is far from how it sounds in the room, but perhaps you'll get the idea.

no post EQ, I just put a tiny bit of reverb on there to give it a bit more depth

no TS
with TS

ignore the playing, I just hit random strings and chords without any idea about what I wanted to do...just listening to the amp.

guitar was strat with lukather EMG set.

wow.. cool tone man! sounds very marshally/london city/orange-like in my opinion.. congratz on the amp!

Congrats on the new amp - sounds great. I agree very Marshallish.

Curios to find out what it is?

Jind

im gonna say that is something like an Orange tiny terror/ blackstar/ Blackheart

you guys are good!
it's a small boutuque amp. Single ended 3-5W.
purest tone possible very stripped down circuit (kinda like a half plexi).

Guy came into the studio today to test some amps and compare his amps to some of mine etc....and left me this lil bastard for a more symbolic 100€ note ;)

I think it's got a distinct character, which is good. Not my cup of tee but definitely a nice addition for a 100 euro :)

Very cool tone! Feels like it's got a nice little tight low end, I like that! It sounds very sharp and clear on the notes too... very "transient" or so to speak. I would totally find use for this tone in many places!

very good classic rock sounds. i liked it without the TS better than with. it sounds a lot like my Blackheart BH5H, the Little Giant. which, coincidentally, is also class A and goes from 3 to 5w. about the right amount of cash, too. best money i've ever spent on gear. i'm probably wrong, but that's my guess.