More Überschall Clips (MEsa Cab, Marshall Cab, TS, No TS)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
here are some more clips...
again, I didn't do much tweaking on the map or mic settings. everything at noon, treble and gain a bit higher. mids a tad lower (only with the TS)...Bass a bit lower (only with no TS).

Mic on the mesa: sm57
Mics on the Marshall: sm57+201

settings are slightly different between the cabs too...I didn't realy adjust them though, so this is only to show you the general sound of the amp and the difference between the cabs:

Bogner+Mesa

TS+Bogner+Mesa

Bogner+Marshall

TS+Bogner+Marshall

make sure you balance out the volumes of these clips!

Lasse, i love all your clips. They are like a ref library for me.
Marshall sounds so much bigger than the mesa clip

I agree the Marshall clips sound much better (not a very big surprise for me as I have never really liked Mesa Cabs :erk:). Really like the sound of the Uberschall btw, great thick tone :kickass:. Would love to hear a full mix with this.

Its crazy how different a Bogner sounds with a tubescreamer, it seems like it reacts a lot more than some other amps.

Great clips

I liked how it sounded with both cabs man.

The Marshall really does have an awesome character to it though. Your last few threads where you've posted recordings with your Marshall cab have inspired me to use my Marshall cab more. :)

The marshall cab has good fizz, the mesa just sounds like there's this annoying noise that keeps happening in the background. I think the marshalls thicker mids compliments the sound of the amp nicely