New Anathema MP3 (11 May 2001 at Shepherds Bush Empire)

Hey look it does not matter who loves or how many fans of anathema here.This is a forum of katatonia not a metal forum you can send messages to the Extreme metal forum.In this from you can send massages about only related about Katatonia or general things (like the idology topic) cause this is a forum of katatonia.But anathema's mp3 is not a general thing it is about anathema,You can send masseges elsewhere

..And The wanderer i care
And if OpethPat had send it to the Extreme metal forum you would have found it there.

What is your problem man? You can not say "SEND ME THE LYRICS OF LFDGD" here this is an official forum of Katatonia you can send these messages elsewhere (for exmp. private message) and you can not talk about Anathema here (i am not the law but these are the things you SHOULD do)

And here i can see only Katatonia fans;anathema fans would be at Extreme metal forum (too).

And there is no need to INSULT ME HERE!
If you want to insult me so much send private messages cause insulting me is not related to Katatonia

(I did not want to insult anyone if i did sorry :( )

What da fucking censorship!?! U see topic, open if u have something to say or do not read if u have only "its katatonia's board" in ur mind. I have no time for read another forums and I like to know something new about new releases of dark/goth/doom/black metal bands. If U want to make MC Hammer topic,well, do it, I dont care, anyway I'll dont be read it. Why the fuck someone wanna rule my mind!?

...and download managers don´t seem to be a good choice in this case - at least my Getright refused to work with the links.
My browser did it instead.

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
I have no time for read another forums and I like to know something new about new releases of dark/goth/doom/black metal bands

That's Why you visit KATATONIA forum - to know about different bands,hahahaha!!:lol: Man, general music discussion is about dark/goth/doom/black metal bands, forum of KATATONIA is about KATATONIA:lol: :lol: :lol: . After this I have doubt about you can rule your mind for yourself:lol:.