New Anders Friden Interview

i like Passenger

but as Anders said only open minded In Flames fans will like it. I didn't really like 'Reroute...' because I was comparing it to their previous releases - like 'The Jester Race' which is one of my favourite albums and 'Reroute' just failed in comparison but with Passenger, although it does have some similiar qualities to 'Reroute', I am not comparing it to anything else and I do realize it is a different band.

guys I am really tired of this open-minded shit. accept the fact, that we have different tastes and some of us will like R2R and Passenger, while some of us not.

Depth Charge said:
Ah, nothing like metal elitists. Nobody gives a shit if you won't buy it...you're foolish for not giving it a try. It's excellent.

rolleyes.gif

Just like Deicide doesn't want to make me puke, right?
sleepy.gif

commandante said:
guys I am really tired of this open-minded shit. accept the fact, that we have different tastes and some of us will like R2R and Passenger, while some of us not.

Exactly man, I thought that when I read one of the above posts. Where does Anders get off assuming that only the "open-minded" In Flames will like Passenger, cause of course if you dont like it your a "close-minded" In Flames fan right? Quit trying to segregate the fans into those "who just cant accept R2R and are thus close-minded" and than "The fans who accept R2R who are OBVIOUSLY clearly open-minded". :rolleyes:

commandante said:
My thoughts exactly when someone said that you will like Reroute to Remain if you open minded.