New Anthrax for free on iTunes (US only)

No contest mate,u may not like joeys vocals but his place is with anthrax,history proves it,he's given them so much and deserves so much praise.

It's not about liking his vocals... just a few hours ago, I was listening to Anthem and I thought no one could beat him here (apart of Geddy Lee of course). I just don't think his voice fits into the music on the new song (or pretty much the "new" Anthrax in general) and it makes me a bit worried about the upcoming album.

I was thinking the same thing about the vocals though I do like Joey I think the new album would suit Bush!

Anyhow, available in the UK tomorrow I think and no, the track will not be on the new album.

I was thinking the same thing about the vocals though I do like Joey I think the new album would suit Bush!

You know I don't even think it has to do something about the singers. Anthrax have changed their style and no matter who is singing, they are not going to revive the eighties. Which is, on the other hand a good thing (but if they did, it would probably suit Joey better). This track proves it, I think. It could have easily been on SOWN or Volume 8.

Sounds more like a continuation of WM rather than SOWN. Joey sounds great to me...loving the hook and melodies he brings....not hearing the disconnect.

This song is growing on me

The more modern aspect may be in the production since Jay was involved since the demo stages. Production/mixing-wise, I think this new album will be better than WM, which is a great album.

Musically, my prediction is the new album will be as good or better than WM. I'm looking forward to hearing the new thrash songs that, as they put it, "hurt to play" and of course the more dynamic songs like that Monster teaser, that sound potentially epic.

I'm hanging to hear the new song on the record that they're saying is the fastest song they've written since Spreading the Disease (which is Gung Ho)!!!!! Awesome.

Yeah I've listened to this new song a few more times, and I have to say I really like it. Took me a few spins to get into it, but now I think it's great.

The first time i listen to the song..I kind of agree with Johnny's point..
Something a miss with Joey's vocal...

Then...give it a couple of more spin...then I just got hooked..

A good song..good in all way.

I'm not finding anything amiss or missing with the vocals. Joey's melodies ehnances the music and brings feeling to the theme of the song.

Sorry, Guitar Solo sucks. Anthrax is DragonForce now with that Emo fag playing

Scott and Charlie make me sick and are both total disgraces. I actually drove from Las Vegas to California to catch Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Testament and Overkill.

I was so upset, angry and thoroughly disgusted with Anthrax by the 2nd song I left the concert and drove back to Vegas. Good thing I saw Iron Maiden the previous night. I swear, i wanted to throw a bottle right a Scott.