New Anthrax Record

This message board stinks like pure fucking shit!! Out.

SM119~Smell-You-Later-Posters.jpg

I cant believe people are on here slagging off the new boy before he's been given a proper chance to prove himself. Fucking hell, all that most of us has heard are from his first few live performances. "All we are saying is give Dan a chance"

I cant believe people are on here slagging off the new boy before he's been given a proper chance to prove himself. Fucking hell, all that most of us has heard are from his first few live performances. "All we are saying is give Dan a chance"

:kickass:

Well, if you don't like it so far what should you do? I'm not impressed so far. I've heard lots of the live songs and I can honestly say I don't like it. Why should we wait for the CD to give our opinion. We all know anybody can sound good on a CD. So, yeah. If he improves with time I'll be the first to admit it, but in every one of the live vids that I've seen, he's all over the place.
I personally feel I've heard enough to form an opinion. Maybe it'll change.....maybe not.

Double :kickass:

I hope the board doesn't close. Sure there's a lot of shittalking and stuff, but there's so much history here! I learned a lot about the band and found a lot of cool stuff from taking a look at the back-pages here. It would suck to have all that gone. :(

...And on Dan, I'm not sure if I like the dude or not. His performances so far have been either very good or not-very-good, so time will tell for me. I wish him luck; this must be a pretty crazy time.

This message board stinks like pure fucking shit!! Out.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUV Bomb! This board has certainly got into the shitter more than a time or two but at the core these are some Anthrax lovin fuckers here. Talk it up or talk shit its still people talkin about my absolute fave band of all time. im guilty of shit talkin just the same of many others but bottom line is were still here and were still gonna buy the new release. Shit Im a John Bush fanboy my self but in the beginning I could never imagine hearing him do Joeys stuff. He did it and made it his own, raised the bar. Im feelin Dan and think he is going bring a whole new depth to the band just as John Bush did. Bottom line is Anthrax Fans seem to be a bit more passionate about the band. some talk shit some sing praise but bottom line we are all here cuz we love us some Anthrax.......drunken rant over....out.

I haven't been into Anthrax since the Island Years.Last album I heard from Anthrax was State of Euphoria.I would like to hear some recent Anthrax. Anthrax is the most underrated of all the thrash bands from the '80's:cool: I had a friend whose not a metalhead and he flipped out back in october of 2001 when I commented it would have been a good time for an Anthrax tour. He almost didn't believe me there's a classic thrash band named Anthrax. This was the same time people was receiving Anthrax,(the white powder substance not the band) in the U.S. mail.

Is going to be awesome. Just from hearing the originals on that bootleg from Chicago. I am so pumped. Dan is really bringing it.. The riffs are bone crushing.. and well Charlie is dominating like he always does. The drumming on Revolution Screams is just awesome. It might not sound exactly like Anthrax I know and love, but it is going to be some hard core stuff I can get used to. :headbang:

:headbang::headbang::headbang: