New ANTHRAX T-Shirt

anthraxmaniac

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2010
an you seen the new shirt with the logo of DARK VADER they are using anthrax?? where you can get that logo?? I WANNA THIS SHIRT!!!:hotjump:

I talked to Brent (the guy who designed it) about that. They were made for the band only. George Lucas would have a fit if they were made and sold.

vlcsnap2010071019h00m28.png

If it's not against the forum rules I could post a torrent with the Big 4 proshot show, from Sofia.

I noticed those shirts, too, when I was seeing them live. All five of them were wearing similar shirts with the Darth Vader design on the front.

Very cool shirts (except maybe for the huge backprint). I also wish these would be available somewhere.

Why do they do this shit? All of them wearing the same clothes, like a uniform? Isn't this rock n' roll? Are they trying to be like Slipknot? It's pretty lame.
At least when Akercocke all wear suits they look cool.

i like this style...
and i think L.F. is right.. see the pictures
but over the years there something with the line-up... they look different ;-)))))))
o.k. let´s talk about the shirts, at the old one's there a name and numbers at the back.. i never take a 100% look at the back pictures.. but the backprint of joey vera seems a little bit washed out ;-