New Athrax song in high quality audio here..

And have you noticed that in the chorus of The Devil You Know, there is this "It's a godDAMNED THING"...
Conspiracy theories anyone? :lol:

I hadn't noticed that, but I did notice in one the 2nd verse, Joey sings the word / term "Murderface".

If I have half a memory I recall that term being thrown about waaaaay back when Dan Nelson came on the scene and Scott mentioned that as a working song title. I guess that TDYK was originally going to be called Murderface at one point.

As much as Scott and Charlie trashed Joeys first solo record when it came out, both of these songs they have released from the new album would have fit perfectly on his solo album

As I 1st listened to this song, I was thinking how it reminded me of the songs from Joey's 1st solo album. Around the time that album was released, I remember reading an interview in SPIN magazine (if I recall correctly) where Charlie was asked if he had listened to the album. Charlies response was that he listened to it and thought it was a good album

You sure Scott/Charlie weren't being sarcastic?

I remember an interview with Charlie in a Czech magazine. He said exactly that "the record sounds like bad, bad, bad and once more bad Anthrax".

I haven't read anywhere that Charlie or Scott gave Joey's 1st album bad reviews. Nonetheless, that's very ironic considering that song sounds like a lost song from Joey's 1st album :lol:

Personally, I think both songs are decent but TDYK song has better drumming / vocals / riff IMHO. I'm adding this song to my new Anthrax collection on my MP3 player

Old school? New school? Fuck school! Isn't that what Anthrax is all about?

I don't exactly like The Devil You Know either, but not because of what it is, but because it's not very good at what it is.