NEW AVIAN Ashes and Madness - OUT TODAY!

Ohhhh, I remember you! Yeah, that was cool. That Scelerata CD is really good. I've already had it, thus why I didn't buy it there. But oh yeah, try to get a chance to listen to that Avian disk. It really is quite good.

Good meeting you and enjoy your new acquisitions!
Right on, man. Same here. Yeah, that newest Avian disc is KILLER! See ya at PPUSA X next year, man!:kickass:

I was really worried that I wouldn't like this release because I was such a fan of the keyboard driven first release. But this one is heavier, darker and a real progression from the first album. Yan & Lance - outstanding job! This CD is definitely worth purchasing!

I was really worried that I wouldn't like this release because I was such a fan of the keyboard driven first release. But this one is heavier, darker and a real progression from the first album. Yan & Lance - outstanding job! This CD is definitely worth purchasing!
Exactly!:headbang::kickass:

Thanks Nathan, and also thank you 7th Savior, and the rest of you, if anyone else has heard it and cares to chime in their thoughts positive or negative, please let us know, this is of course the feedback I was hoping for, and why we worked hard to make the music....the more people yell it from the rooftops the more likely the band will be able to do something more than just an album every couple of years ; )

Added later:
Anyone that has left feedback here, and is a member of AMAZON, ITUNES, Lasers edge, CDbaby or NightmareRecords.com (or any other site that allows user feedback on releases) Your words can help the band a lot on these sites to motivate others to check out the release, please show us your love in other places with your reviews!

Thanks Nathan, and also thank you 7th Savior, and the rest of you, if anyone else has heard it and cares to chime in their thoughts positive or negative, please let us know, this is of course the feedback I was hoping for, and why we worked hard to make the music....the more people yell it from the rooftops the more likely the band will be able to do something more than just an album every couple of years ; )
You're more than welcome, Lance!:headbang: This is honestly one of my Top 10 fave CDs of the year!:worship:

DON'T FORGET THE NEW AVIAN ALBUM IS OUT "ASHES AND MADNESS"

Please go to Amazon, itunes, cdbaby, and listen to samples and buy it if it moves you!
If you have it already, please post a review on those sites also support our friends at Lasers Edge, The End and Century Media, that have it as well! thanks for your support!

Pass it on, repost, share the metal vid!

Last edited by a moderator: