New BASS BUNDLE PACK for KEMPER

Icem4n

Addict Member
Jun 4, 2012
Hi guys! we have released our first Bass bundle pack for the KPA
Five amps, 23 profiles.
Clean , lowt end, distorded, all of this has been covered :)

Sneak preview here

This are the amps that we've profiled

DAVID EDEN WT-800
Cabinet: David Eden 4x10
Mic: Audix D6
5 Profiles

ORANGE TERROR BASS
Cabinet: Orange TB 1x12
4 Profiles

AGUILAR DB750
Cabinet: Ampeg Classic 4x10
5 Profiles

FENDER BASSMAN 100T
5 Profiles

GALLIEN KRUEGER 400RB
4 Profiles

CHEERS :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought the last bass pack. Is there any upgrade deal or something for us the poor bastards that live in south america and have to pay 8 times more due to our raping exchange rates?haha

nice these sound great! are the samples in the video above multiple profiles blended together (i.e. low + grit) or is that the sound of a single profile?

nice these sound great! are the samples in the video above multiple profiles blended together (i.e. low + grit) or is that the sound of a single profile?

No blends at the video, just one single profile per amp.

Thank you Max! I hope you like it, and please, show us some samples if you use them in any mix :kickass:

Great profiles! I enjoy most of them. Orange is great for a juicy gritty distortion to blend with a DI! And your guitar profiles are very cool as well!

Just before I do some real samples, a super-duper quick and simple try in F#:)) Bogner model on guitars, and a random bass model on bass (sorry, I really forgot which one)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10636494/Lowwwwww.mp3

Great profiles! I enjoy most of them. Orange is great for a juicy gritty distortion to blend with a DI! And your guitar profiles are very cool as well!

Just before I do some real samples, a super-duper quick and simple try in F#:)) Bogner model on guitars, and a random bass model on bass (sorry, I really forgot which one)

Max this sounds A M A Z I N G !!!

That Bogner profile is the one who i use for my band productions i really love it. Its great to hear it in that LOWWWWWW tune, sounds fucking massive!!!

Any future real samples PLEASE share it I'll be waiting until then :Spin:

Cheers!

Max this sounds A M A Z I N G !!!

That Bogner profile is the one who i use for my band productions i really love it. Its great to hear it in that LOWWWWWW tune, sounds fucking massive!!!

Any future real samples PLEASE share it I'll be waiting until then :Spin:

Cheers!

Uh, thanks man)) It's all your profiles! I will keep an eye on your new products:) Diezel Hagen is great for leads and chunky riffs, and you can never have enough 5150-ies.

But speaking of basses - I'm doing a small session work right now and that Eden works great with my P-bass. For the future, it might be super-cool to use a more linear mic for profiling, something like a large diaphragm condenser. Just for more meat in midrange. But even now it slays:)

Fucking awesome, man! Sounds incredible! How have you mixed that bass? DI + low end profile + distortion profile maybe?. I love it :headbang:

Fucking awesome, man! Sounds incredible! How have you mixed that bass? DI + low end profile + distortion profile maybe?. I love it :headbang:

Thanks man! Funny thing, I usually do blend lots of bass tones into one, but this time guitars and bass complement each other perfectly. Guitars had so much cool ooomph, I decided not to hipass them. Just played something sloppy on a bass tuned town to F# for fun. But somehow it has worked, the ringing is so cool and cuts through the mix wonderfully - and that's exactly what I wanted from the profiles. No processing on anything, even no compressor on bass. Just some eq on EZX Metal Machine and a ToneBoosters Buss Comp + GClip on master bus.

Had no time to actually record anything, working on lots of bands' mixes right now, but these bass profiles are insane! Used them in several mixes already.

I wanted from the profiles. No processing on anything, even no compressor on bass. Used them in several mixes already.

That is awesome to hear for me Max! I'm glad you're enjoying them

By the way we are going to release another Bass Monster profiles on upcoming weeks
Laney Nexus Tube, this guy is really bad ass (8xKT88 valve amp) :zombie:

I have made a new video using one of this bass profiles.
Aguilar at Bass and my Bogner profile for both guitars.

Check it out :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator: