New Behemoth

you do a great job on the song warrel! Did you contribute to the lyrics too?

nope Nergal just sent me the lyrics with a rough vocal guide track and asked me to add some melody... I love that song if not just for the mere fact that FINALLY a band that I listen to and love asked me to do guest vox, instead of the fucking onslaught of horrible power metal bands that always try to get me to do guest vox

:lol:

i just got this a while ago, took fucking forever but is definately worth it. i'm really liking it so far and i'll probably be listening to it all week.

nope Nergal just sent me the lyrics with a rough vocal guide track and asked me to add some melody... I love that song if not just for the mere fact that FINALLY a band that I listen to and love asked me to do guest vox, instead of the fucking onslaught of horrible power metal bands that always try to get me to do guest vox

holy crap that's the funniest post I read tonight :lol:. Almost sigworthy! If only more people knew who Sentient6 really is...

at the music store, when it'll be out. What's wrong with you kids nowadays? Can't you just go by the rules? It's not like they're that restricting. Patience is a virtue obviously not a lot of people has.

edit: hehe, this board has lately turned into a leaked album discussion forum.

at the music store, when it'll be out. What's wrong with you kids nowadays? Can't you just go by the rules? It's not like they're that restricting. Patience is a virtue obviously not a lot of people has.

edit: hehe, this board has lately turned into a leaked album discussion forum.

i usually buy the CD's anyway, i support the bands that i like.

same here, but I just can't download an entire album, listen it to the point of knowing it by heart, then buy it at the local store. Kinda kills the magic you know?