New Behemoth

It barely helps the band financially, but if the label gets profit from selling their disc they will invest in the band in getting them on bigger tours, organizing headlining tours, invest in better producers, advertisment. If no one buys this album, the label won't send behemoth on any tour outside poland or tour that isn't already booked and payed for.If you want to support the band you need to buy their disc, go to their shows, and most important buy their MERCH

It barely helps the band financially, but if the label gets profit from selling their disc they will invest in the band in getting them on bigger tours, organizing headlining tours, invest in better producers, advertisment. If no one buys this album, the label won't send behemoth on any tour outside poland or tour that isn't already booked and payed for.If you want to support the band you need to buy their disc, go to their shows, and most important buy their MERCH

i think that's how it's supposed to work.

i think that's how it's supposed to work.

that is how it works most of the times if the band is good/successful enough. If the label would sell good amounts of albums and not organize tours, invest in good production, and give em a little money ( I agree that the label makes huge profits), the band would ditch them for a different label that would treat them nicely, or sign a jewish style contract that guarantees the band all the above. I think most of the times that way IMHO, because of the competition between the labels for some bands (and thus marketshare)

no?

also, i do agree with lordofthesewers, even though the bands don't make any money from the album sales, if no one bought the cds the labels wouldn't want to spend the money to put the band on any tour and would just drop them. that being said, buying the bands other merch probably would help them more than cd sales.

that is how it works most of the times if the band is good/successful enough. If the label would sell good amounts of albums and not organize tours, invest in good production, and give em a little money ( I agree that the label makes huge profits), the band would ditch them for a different label that would treat them nicely, or sign a jewish style contract that guarantees the band all the above. I think most of the times that way IMHO, because of the competition between the labels for some bands (and thus marketshare)

cd sales might be important for the smaller bands, but bands like behemoth and nevermore have established fanbases. give or take a thousand sales, whatever. of course sales help and i wasn't even disputing that and watching Boston Legal primarily has baited me into disputing this with you and clumsy me forgot and wasn't being mindful and taking into account how off the fucking tangent you go, but these assholes out there that will bar off listening to new albums, claim to be true fans, and scorn other downloaders; fucking twits desperate for a crown and some rape.

these assholes out there that will bar off listening to new albums, claim to be true fans, and scorn other downloaders; fucking twits desperate for a crown and some rape.

agreed here. I am perfectly fine with downloading leaked albums as long as the person buys the band's CDs if they are a band that don't have a very well established fan base. I didn't buy the new dimmu but i love it, dimmu is already huge, so no need in feeding the label here, and i would have attended their show if it wasn't a day before a fucking AP test, and i would have also got some merch from the show.

AND THE NEW BEHEMOTH IS FUCKING AWESOME! Whoever doesn't download it now and buy it afterwards, will miss 2 months of awesomeness until the album is released

You guys are killlllllling me. I'm set with my position to wait for the album to come out and I've been dying to hear this because I think Demigod is one of the greatest death metal albums ever.

that would be me

Thanks for the reply.

The spoken parts are awesome! They are especially evil sounding and create an amazing atmosphere. Any chance you will be doing anymore "spoken word" on future Nevermore albums or on your solo album?

This is the best song on the album.

Check out the song "Libertheme" and listen to the solo at 2:40. I thought they had got Loomis to play a guest solo but he is not listed in the credits. Even the tone sounds like his. Hummmm...