New Blind Guardian Live album

Icarus

Shamone
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane Australia
Visit site
Ive only downloaded a few tracks from the new live one by bg but my god! Its AWESOME! :D

Sounds amazing and the crowd singing the chorus's along with Hansi sounds incredible! (You would be proud Spawn ;) )

I dont know if ill get it though, new Blind Guardian is crap :(

Oh what the hell, I may as well buy it, the cover is awesome :headbang:

I havent heard any songs from A night at the opera yet, but songs from nightfall sound amazing! Way heavier and without all the little effects etc that cloud up the album version of the songs :D

I can't fucking wait.

I have a mpg of IN THE FOREST live, and I wanna hear that live in better quality.

OHHHHHH MY GOD. That'd make me shit my pants :D

most things seem to make you shit your pants ;)

I've been listening to the whole thing (downloaded it, waiting to buy it :) )

It's pretty cool. "Nightfall" sounds amazing!! I would've preferred a few more songs from Nightfall actually, and a few older ones.. But they covered the older ones in Tokyo Tales...

The songs from A Night... sound cool as well! BUt soulforged isn't exactly a great song ;0

Oh, if you wanna hear THE BARDS SONG live WITH hansi singing, it's on the single..... The album verison is mainly the crowd singing (again).

Good production as well... Especially when you compare it to the crap production on the Angra live album. Yick.

Nightfall In Middle Earth is better than D&W. I am better than Night At The Opera.

You sold D&W before giving it a chance Sydo. It wants you back, but you keep rejecting it, it tells me you are a hard man to love when you are all stubborn like this :)

DW is good, but i reckon all BG is better.. Except maybe the older stuff (pre somewhere far beyond:) )